NappyT MTB

My blog about mountain biking.

First ride in months...

Published by NappyT under on 4:01 PM
Today after work I was able to get my first ride in the last 6 months. I headed over to Sycamore Canyon since that is the closest trail to my house and did a short 4 mi loop. I only had an hour to ride but something is better than nothing. I skipped Martha's and the Ridge trail since I know my cardio is bad. I now realize that those are the two sections that make the trail fun.

I was just happy to get out for a little spin. I think I'll do the same 4 mi loop again on Thursday after work. The little hills around the preserve are giving me enough of a workout right now. I am going to try and hit LPQ, Hodges or MTRP this weekend.

I would like to say it feels good to be back in the saddle again but my butt doesn't agree with that statement right now. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers